- In used condition, needs repair however it did go out for paid gigs in current condition.
- Suit was original $5,000 and made by https://www.robotcostumesusa.com/
- You get everything shown at Horrorville:
– 2″ PVC pipe mannequin
– used Zentai suit with foot and hands cut out for mannequin
– spare parts (lights and switches)
– screwdriver (to take mannequin apart)
– two cardboard boxes, packing foam and partial role of packaging tape.
- A Zentai suit is meant to be worn under costume. The used may or may not work.
Marc Dobson can be reached at 407-399-7673 and can answer limited questions. Marc also performs as www.BOTTheRobot.com
Pictures below of Iron Man Suit in Action: